Fonte de Alimentação
Pedrada Tattoo Supplies apresenta a nova fonte de alta qualidade e precisão para tattoo, a iPower.
Fabricada na Itália.
The iPower device is designed to provide power supply for coil or rotary tattoo machines used by professional tattoo artists.
The iPower device is a double output power supply controlled by USB connection.
The control of the power supply can only be achieved through Android devices 4.3 or higher, equipped with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology, and iPhone 4S or higher.
The power supply’s double output allows connecting two coil or rotary tattoo machines at
the same time, and using the control application it’s possible to choose which one to use and change its output voltage.
– Main Unit
– Connecting Cables (X2)
– Power Supply (it differs depending on the Country)
– Jack adapters from 3,5mm to 6,3mm (X2)
￼Make sure that the inside of the package doesn’t show any external damage and that all the material is included.
– Place the device on a clean surface.
– Connect the external power supply to a power outlet and to the iPower device. If correctly powered, the device will show a continuous blue light.
– Connect the cables that will provide voltage from the iPower device to the machine (L1-L2 outputs) and then connect the third output to the pedal, in case you intend to use one.
– Download the control application “iPower” from the Play Store (Android devices) or from the AppleStore (Apple devices).
– After installing the application, don’t launch it before having made sure you have enabled the Bluetooth function.
– After launching the application, go to “Password and Card Name” from the menu and set a default password selecting “Set Password”. The default password is: tattoo.
– Go back to the initial screen and connect the device tapping on the “CONNECT” button with the symbol on it.Depending on the device you’re using, you may be asked to connect the Bluetooth device, in this case you should select “BLE_SHIELDXXXX).Note: we strongly suggest to set a new password right after entering the default one; this will avoid the risk of conflict between devices.
– After completing these operations, select the desired pedal mode in the pedal entry you can reach from the menu; the possible modes are:”Pedal on/off”(hold and release to run, hold and release again to stop), “Continued Pedal”(hold to run, release to stop), “Remote Pedal” (it excludes the external pedal and activates the screen pedal, marked by the symbol ￼ ).
– Using the buttons “+” and“-”,you can choose the desired voltage.
– Holding down the “L” or “S” button for some seconds, will allow you to memorize the current voltage respectively on the “liner” or “shader” position, so you may recall the values later on by simply pressing a button.
– Holding down the “1”, “2”, “3”, “4”, “5” buttons for some seconds, you will memorize the current voltage, linking it to a specific machine frequently used at a predefined voltage. The very same operation can be manually done from the menu, through “Set Devices”. By pressing “add”, you can memorize the machine’s name, the pre-set voltage and the position in the main screen buttons.
– Pressing“L1” or“L2” in the lower part of main screen, you can change the output in use.
It’s possible to download the control application on your own mobile phone from the Apple Store (Apple devices) or from the Play Store (Android devices). After installing it, you can run the control application. The picture below shows the main screen with thecontrol buttons of the device.
a. Current Voltage;
b. Connect Bluetooth;
c. Increase voltage;
d. Open the menu;
e. Recall the “Liner” memory;
f. Recall memories;
g. Switch to “Line 1;
h. Speed(in Hz);
i. Duty cycle;
l. Working time;
m. Remote Pedal;
n. Recall the “Shader” memory; o. Decrease voltage;
p. Switch to”Line2”.
￼External Power Supply
To avoid damaging the system we suggest using it only with the provided power supply, as it
furnishes the correct supply to the iPower devices. An improper substitution of the power supply may cause the malfunctioning, the overheating and the damage of the entire system.
iPower Main Unit
The iPower device should be powered by the external regulator and controlled by the appropriate
application. The two 1/4″audio jack outputs allow for two tattoo machines, even of different kind, to be connected at the same time.
The 1/4” audio jack input allows to connect an external pedal in case you don’t want to use the output voltage interruption function provided by the mobile application.
The device is also provided with a USB port that can be used to recharge your mobile device or to power other devices, such as small LED lamps, with USB connectors
The iPower product is certified according to the CE directive and marked according to the directive &TTE,1999/5/EC.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Always follow the local rules regarding tattoo operations. It’s the operator full responsibility to comply to the rules and guarantee a safe environment for the customers.
The manufacturer of the iPower devices has no liability whatsoever over damages to objects or people, nor over infections caused by tattoo operations. Negligence or improper use of the machine and all the components linked to the iPower devices, are under the complete responsibility of the user.
The manufacturer has no responsibility in case of contaminations or infections of man or animals.
Handle the product carefully in order to keep it in good conditions.
The device should never be exposed to water or other fluids.
Such a contact could cause an irreparable damage of the device itself.
Do never connect external power supplies different from the provided one. Keep the product away from particularly hot or cold places.
iPower tattoo provides products for professional tattoo artists that must be aware of the risk of diseases that may be caused by a work environment that doesn’t comply to the proper regulations, and by the use of non-sterile equipment.
Do always use:
– Sterile needles
– Latex Gloves
– Plastic bags covering the external power supply and the iPower device, to be changed after every use. Always keep the equipment clean and sterilized.
Ideal para trabalhar tanto com máquinas rotativas ou de bobines.